Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 10 - Hanover with Lisa and Tobi

The day has arrived that we catch up with Lisa and Tobi.  I think Tony is excited.....he doesn't show too much emotion but I'm sure his insides are trying to jump out.

We arrive in Hanover, drop our suitcases off at our hotel and take a short quick trip to Lisa's home.  There we are greeted by Lisa and her husband to be Tobi and Lisa's cousin, Pat, from Australia who had just flown in from London. 

Lisa, Tobi, Pat, Tony and myself!
Oh! did I tell you I love cats and Lisa has 2?

Lisa sings with her friend Michael playing keyboard and we have been invited to a special private My Liz concert this afternoon.  So we are quite excited. But apart from that today is a rest day with washing to be done.

That's how much rest I needed......I put 2 different shoes on to go to breakfast this morning!


After many nanna naps and a lovely relaxing day and the washing done we headed off to the small and intimate My Liz concert.  The concert went for about 1.5hrs with a break in the middle.  What a beautiful voice Lisa has.  Needless to say her Dad and I are very proud of her achievements.




Lisa and her proud Dad!
Lisa singing to her proud husband to be!

After Lisa and Michael's fantastic performance we went to the Hanover Maschseefest. It is an annual drinking, dining experience on the lake.  Very pleasant indeed.





We are very relaxed!

On to dinner at Lisa and Tobi's favourite Indian restaurant.




All in all we had a wonderful day relaxing and being with Lisa and Tobi.




Tomorrow we will look around the old part of Hanover and then a pre-wedding dinner with Lisa and Tobi's families.  And also Tony will be working on his speech for the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment